Who can I reach by partnering with Merrimack Athletics?
- Merrimack College, located in North Andover, Mass., is an independent, Catholic institution with approximately 2,500 enrolled students.
- Men’s and Women's Ice Hockey (2015-16) compete as NCAA Division I programs and are a member of the Hockey East Conference, the premiere college hockey conference in the country, attracting thousands of fans to each game and a national media following.
- The Warriors sponsor a total of 24 NCAA sports, with 22 competing as NCAA Division II programs in the highly competitive Northeast-10 Conference.
- Over 20,000 active alumni live and work in the greater Boston region
- Merrimack’s official athletic website attracts over 40,000 visitors monthly
- All athletics home events (with the exception of baseball/softball due to facility limitations) are broadcast LIVE online on the Merrimack Sports Network via Pack Network, with nearly 100 home events broadcast in the 2013-14 academic year
- J. Thom Lawler Rink hosts Merrimack Men's and Women's Ice Hockey, year-round youth hockey activities and additional special events attracting over 125,000 fans annually
- The Merrimack College campus hosts numerous conferences, special events, performing arts shows and other activities on an annual basis
Merrimack Athletics is committed to creating impactful opportunities for its marketing partners to assist in furthering their goals. Merrimack is open to a variety of marketing and promotional initiatives specifically designed to create value for each partner.
- Branding via signage, in game promotions, program advertisements, radio and webcast commercials, public address announcements, electronic message boards
- Driving customers to your business via website traffic, special offers to Merrimack fans, connecting to alumni, staff, students, parents and sporting event attendees
- Community involvement via sponsoring youth programs, supporting student-athlete service projects and creating unique new ways to serve our region
- Hospitality via access to VIP ticket packages, luxury suites, unique special events and other ways to entertain clients, rewards employees and generate new business
What Type Of Marketing Opportunities are Available?
• Lawler Rink Signage: Dasher Board - Accessable Ramps - Under Scoreboard - Stair Railings & Wraps - Behind Bench
• Gallant Arena Signage: Dasher Board
• Hammel Court Signage: Scorer’s Table - Scoreboard - Behind Baskets
• Miscelaneous: Hockey Schedule Poster - All Sports Schedule Card - Turf Sideline A-Frame Signs - Parking Passes
• Promotional Giveaways: Student T-Shirts - 5 Game Trading Card Series - Bobbleheads - Rally Towels - Foam Fingers - Fan Flags / Pom-Poms
• Ultimate Warrior Rewards Program: Title Sponsor - Supporting Sponsor - Promotional Item
• Junior Warrior Club: Kids Club T-Shirt - Birthday Cards - Membership Badge
• Title Sponsor of Game(s): Women’s Hockey Night - Homecoming - Kids Fest - Intermission Sponsor
• In-Game Radio: 30 Second Spot - Thank You - Sponsored Segment
• TV (WBIN, NESN, FCS): Interview Media Backdrop - Thank You - 30 Second Spot - Sponsored Segment - Highlight Instant Replay
• Webcast (merrimackathletics.tv): Hockey Title Sponsor - Webcast Player of the Game - Sponsored Segment - Commercials - Team Spotlight - Student-Athlete Sponsor
• Student-Athlete of the Week
• Facebook Player of the Game
• Twitter Player of the Game
• Social Media Background Page
Merrimack Athletics strives to create custom opportunities to best serve our corporate partners. New and innovate marketing ideas are created for our partners and new ideas are welcomed and encouraged.
Associate Athletic Director for External Relations